Django MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) with answers
Django is a high-level Python web framework that enables rapid development of secure and maintainable websites. It follows the Model-View-Template (MVT) architectural pattern and provides features such as URL routing, database schema migrations, third-party app integration, and user authentication. Django also prioritizes security, with built-in protection against common web attacks such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection.
1. What is Django used for?
2. What is Django in python?
3. What is the base principle of MVT in Django?
4. How does Django handle URL routing?
5. What is the default database used in Django?
6. What does the Django ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) do?
7. What is Django's template language used for?
8. What is Django's forms module used for?
9. What is Django's caching framework used for?
10. What is Django's middleware in web development?
11. What is Django's staticfiles app used for?
12. How does Django protect against CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks?
13. What is Django's admin app used for?
14. What is Django's security principle "Don't trust the client"?
15. What is the preferred way to start a new Django project?
16. What is the purpose of Django's manage.py file?